Open Rocket Discontinuity in Rocket Body Error

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davdue

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have tried all the things I could find here in the forum to fix this, including: checking the nose cone base diameter is the same as the body tube, checked the automatic box on the nose cone, moved things around in the tree, etc. But still have the error. Anybody have any other ideas? I have attached the file. This is a revision from an earlier 2-stage design that had a deployment issue (AeroTech RMS-EZ early deployment) which damaged the sustainer on a single stage flight. I am making some changes to make the sustainer electronic deploy only. All that said to say that I looked back at the old file and it has the same issue.

Thanks,

View attachment 2-Stage Rocket V2.ork

I believe this is one of those bugs related to staging in OR. I get this once in a while myself with stages. For this file, I've gone through and tried everything, the only thing that gets rid of the discontinuity flag is deleting the booster stage altogether.

It only appears when you run the sim as a (!) next to the result, but not in the layout

It only appears when you run the sim as a (!) next to the result, but not in the layout
I've seen it also in the layout, but it was only with my custom rocket designs imported from Rocksim files.

Back