Open for Business: Archived - TRF 1.0

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest you put a shortcut to it somewhere, like in "Quick Links". Thanks for working on this! The build threads are back!

Gracias, Muchas Gracias!!! Job Well Done!!! Now let the research begin!!! :headbang::clap:

THANKS!!!:)

I've started archiving posts on a personal level.

I just hope my hard drive is up to the challenge.;)

THANKS!!!:)

I've started archiving posts on a personal level.

FWIW, there are at least three copies of the data saved off. So the odds of it going offline permanently aren't very high.

-Kevin

The archive button is at the top in between quick links and log out.

Wow! Incredible work! You guys even gave it its own URL - https://www.rocketryforumarchive.com

I have to hand it to you Troy - incredible work. I know a lot of contributions went on behind the scenes from various others. For those not named, thank you for your efforts.

Eugenio is correct folks, there's many hands that go into running TRF. To Kevin, Phil, Lisa, Nick, Fred, Bob, John, and Jon - THANK YOU!!!

Well you're no longer banned... Have you tried deleting your cookies/cache and refreshing? Or hitting shift+refresh?

Awesome! Thanks, guys! Enjoyed going through some old posts - five or six years worth - brought back some memories. Not to mention the tons of great info I was afraid might have been lost. Great job! :)

S..

Back