• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OOP kits for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vahpr

Reaction score
I bought these kits, some as long as 20 years ago, variously from hobby shops, rocketry vendors, ebay, all with the intention of building and flying them, I've come to realize that probably won't ever happen. Although I'm still rocket obsessed, all my efforts nowadays seem to involve Balls projects or similar, so with a certain resignation, here's what I have:

Shipping will be actual cost, USPS, Priority mail, I'll let you know.

- Estes Saturn 1B 2048, open, missing original transition shroud & pattern sheet (I'll include printed scans of these and tiffs are available online or I can email them to you). Box has some wear and I just opened the plastic decal/small parts bag to check if the transition shroud and pattern sheet were in there. $100

- Estes Saturn V 2001, open, complete. Although Estes re-introduction of the Saturn V (2157) around 2010 suppressed demand, this is a fairly rare kit. $50

SatV-2001-contents.jpg

SatV-2001-box.jpg

Sat1B-2048-contents.jpg

Sat1B-2048-box.jpg

- Saturn V 2157, open, complete $40, main tube is slightly out of round but useable.

- Estes Mercury Atlas 2111 new in box, sealed $175

merc-atlas-2111-side.jpg

merc-atlas-2111-front.jpg

SatV-2157-contents.jpg

SatV-2157-front.jpg

- Estes Phoenix 1380. open, complete $50

- Estes Black Brandt 1958, sealed $35

- The Launch Pad Nike Ajax, open, complete $50

nike-ajax-front.jpg

bb-1958-front.jpg

phoenix-1990-front.jpg

phoenix-1990-back.jpg