• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OOP Estes/Semroc/Hawks kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heada

Reaction score
I decided I wanted to get a Saturn IB and I could only justify buying it with thinning some of my backlog of kits. I've been holding on to some of these for awhile. All the kits were kept in plastic tubs in the back of a closet except for the Honest John which was kept on the closet shelf.

*Pending* 1 - Estes Maxi-Brute Honest John kit #2166. Unopened in box. I've talked to several people about this in the past and I asked for $100 since they're going for between $100 and $150 on ebay. $70 plus shipping.

*Pending* 2 - Semroc SLS Laser-X. This is the bigger Laser-X that takes 24mm motors. Retailed originally for $80, selling this one for $60 plus shipping

*Pending* 3 - HawksHobby Super Mars Snooper. I can't find the original price but the smaller Semroc Mars Snooper is selling for $35 Since this is the larger one that takes 24mm motors I'm asking $60 plus shipping. There is a build thread on this kit along with the smaller Semroc kit going on right now.

*Pending* 4 - Estes Outlander Kit# 2110 - $20 plus shipping

*Pending* 5 - Estes Scissor Wing Transport Kit# 1265 - $20 plus shipping

*Pending* 6 - Estes SR-71 Blackbird Kit# 1942 - $30 plus shipping

Attachments

• Honest John.jpg
    Honest John.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Outlander.jpg
    Outlander.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Super Mars Snooper.jpg
    Super Mars Snooper.jpg