ONLY Post comments or text for "Post a Picture (no comments or text)"

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Sounds like “Top 5 Hotties for your Dream Stable” is probably out.
I was contemplating a "5 things that you make you happy thread", with the intent that the lists would be a car, a house, a watch, a boat, and a cigar. but I fear it would devolve into 5 pics of a Brittany, Tiffany, Cindy, Wendy, and some old guy named 'Bob'...

Cape Byron

The BAR formerly known as Skippy-2
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was contemplating a "5 things that you make you happy thread", with the intent that the lists would be a car, a house, a watch, a boat, and a cigar. but I fear it would devolve into 5 pics of a Brittany, Tiffany, Cindy, Wendy, and some old guy named 'Bob'...

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita's all I need
A little bit of Tina's what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica, here I am...

Reaction score
You're going to have to create that one. I'm not touching that one with the "many complaints" about women in the thread. I'm not posting anything other than a face picture. Don't get me started on human behavior. :p

Wayco

Desert Rat Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm finally going to join this thread, because my facial recognition is in the toilet at my age. There are several recent pictures I would like to be identified. I don't know how to link the image, so here is my list:
#8977 Is this a Pontiac GTO? What year? Found it, 1965 Pontiac GTO. Seriously hot pic.
#8983 Should I know who these people are?
There are others, but lets just start with these and see how that goes.

Reaction score
I'm finally going to join this thread, because my facial recognition is in the toilet at my age. There are several recent pictures I would like to be identified. I don't know how to link the image, so here is my list:
#8977 Is this a Pontiac GTO? What year? Found it, 1965 Pontiac GTO. Seriously hot pic.
#8983 Should I know who these people are?
There are others, but lets just start with these and see how that goes.
#8983 Sean Connery (007) and Jill St. John

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
#8983 Sean Connery (007) and Jill St. John

@Wayco :

"Diamonds are Forever" 1971

Crave is running a Bond marathon, so you may see some other 'Bond girls'

(maybe I should have posted Bambi & Thumper.. :D )

Cape Byron

TRF Supporter
Reaction score

The Stratos was designed to be fast and twitchy. This resulted in some of the world's best drivers wrapping them around solid objects.

It's said that any second or third hand Stratos has probably killed someone. Not in this picture though.

Sad Stratos.jpg

Funkworks

Low Earth Orbit, obstructing Earth's view of Venus
Reaction score

Cape Byron

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and props to anyone who can ID the following car. Somewhat significant/interesting in its own right...

My guess, and it's just a guess, is that this is Le Mans. Either 1964 or 1965. Agree with @tsmith1315 that it's probably a 904. There was a 904 in '65 that was fitted with a 2 litre 8 cylinder motor, so that's my guess.

Funkworks

Low Earth Orbit, obstructing Earth's view of Venus
Reaction score
Someone's got quite the James Bond theme going there.

(D'Oh ... sorry guys, but writing this, the thought of James Bond being due for an EV came to mind. I've fallen and I can't get up. He's a spy driving hi-tech cars - how can it not happen.)