ONLY Post comments or text for "Post a Picture (no comments or text)"

Buzzard

Reaction score
Post 5,719 is labeled as "F-15AB". It is a Polish Air Force Mig-29. Not sure of the exact model, but not an Eagle.
Air Force guy, here, although foreign aircraft are not my forte.

Chas

teepot

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Post 5644. It's a British Electric Lighting. At one time it held the speed to altitude record. It could accelerate going vertical.

Post 5660. What is it?

Mugs914

Beware of the leopard.
Reaction score
Post 5644. It's a British Electric Lighting. At one time it held the speed to altitude record. It could accelerate going vertical.

Post 5660. What is it?

That looks like a Citroen 2CV (Deux Chevaux) with, well, modifications...

Strange little car. Kind of a French VW; affordable for the masses and so on. Air cooled two-banger up front, parts of the body were originally made of plywood. There were even truck and van versions.

All said, a resounding success: massively popular, cult following, etc. Introduced in the late 40s and produced into the 90s, I believe.

Here's a stocker... Pic says 1957, but it looked about the same throughout its life.

1656937709306.png

mach7

Reaction score
It was, Lots of nice cars.

I talked to the TD guy for a while, it's the first show he has taken it to. He did all the restoration work himself.

I loved seeing the Dastun 1600 and the Honda S800! very rare.

tsmith1315

Reaction score
Oh yeah, definitely unusual. There was a 1600 or a 2000 way out in the country under a shelter down here. Last time I was out that way, I didn't notice it. A barn find of sorts. I've seen an S800 coupe or two at vintage races, but never in the wild.

mach7

Reaction score
I didn't get the chance to talk to the owners of the S800, they were a younger couple. It's nice to see the someone under 60 take an interest in a 1960's classic!

I like the Andover MA CnC, lots of American muscle, a few supercars, but always some rare gems.

Mugs914

Beware of the leopard.
Reaction score
OA0AROA.jpg

Oh man, I want that!!!

I've got an aero package about half-way designed for it already...🤪

hobie1dog

Subaholic
Reaction score
I love ultra modern design. My worst nightmare would be living in a colonial house with large white columns out front and a cluttered interior that looks like the entry of a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

TSMILLER

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I love ultra modern design. My worst nightmare would be living in a colonial house with large white columns out front and a cluttered interior that looks like the entry of a Cracker Barrel restaurant.
Sound Like my Mrs. She would much prefer to live in a home with glass floors, ceilings and walls. Ultra clean lines and no clutter, decorations or nick nacks.....
Wish I had a photo of her appartment in Odesa. Italian marble floors and walls. Ultra modern and sleek.