• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ONLY ONE LEFT! Filleting Ball Set (5 pieces) - At Cost

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cautery

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the "Delrin® Acetal Resin Ball" sizes I ordered to make my filleting tool set were package sizes exceeding my needs. So I am offering my spares in SETS at MY cost, PLUS cheapest shipping/postage to you, likely USPS. (about 2 ounces, but thicker than 1/4").

Sets include:
Diameter = Effective Radius Fillet
1" --> 1/2"
7/8" --> 7/16""
3/4" --> 3/8""
5/8" --> 5/16"
9/16" --> 9/32"

I tap them with 4-40 (drill size here)and add a 316" Stainless All Thread.

$6.48 per set (balls only, plus actual postage)
ONLY NINE (9) ONE (1) sets available.

Can send a Zelle (preferred) request or PayPal. Friends & Family unless you want to pay the extra PP transaction fee and %
($0.49 + 2.99%)

PM receipt times in my INBOX determines who gets a set. Send me your FULL name, shipping address, method of payment, etc.

2023-03-03 12.17.35.jpg2023-03-03 12.19.53.jpg

Last edited:
How do you clean the epoxy off?
The epoxies we use are unlikely to bond to Delrin, it requires special adhesives to bond it, and its highly resistant to the solvents we typically use as well (I still wouldn't soak them for longer than a few minutes in Acetone, IP Alcohol or other solvents).

ONLY 5 3 Sets remain UNPAID!

ONLY ONE (1) Set remains!! for which no one has spoken.
IF one of the other two falls through, I will update.

EIGHT SIX Sets packed/sealed for shipment Monday.

PLEASE!! Include...

Full name,
Full shipping address,
Full phone number for shipper and me
Preferred payment method,
Paypal email, or
Zelle email/phone

@cwbullet - Epoxy doesn't stick to these.... IF it dried in contact, it would just peel/flake off. I just drop the tool in a glass of 100% ISO alcohol with all the other epoxy contaminated tools. Cleans right up.

Last edited:
@cwbullet - Epoxy doesn't stick to these.... IF it dried in contact, it would just peel off. I just drop the tool in a glass of 100% ISO alcohol with all the other epoxy contaminated tools. Cleans right up.
This is a huge selling point!

One Set Left!

$12.30 Standard PayPal; $11.48 Zelle

PLEASE PM me the following:

Full name,
Full shipping address,
Full phone number for shipper and me
Paypal email, or
Zelle email/phone

Awesome! Do you happen to know the ETA? I've got 2 rockets ready for fillets...thanks.

Back