Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KansasRocketman

Reaction score
I ordered some stuff from Teddy.
Told him it was urgent.
It was also custom.
He not only had it to me in 5 days.
I turned right around and ordered 2 more custom pieces.
He had them done the same day,and ready to ship.
My hat goes off to you Teddy!!
Awesome customer service!!!
And a Top Shelf Addition to anybodys Rocket.
Randy Collins

Oh, great. Another "Teddy is so great" thread...

We had Teddy make us a 55' x 1" Y harness for us. The guy wouldn't stop helping us. Sometimes it would take him several minutes or even an hour to respond to our questions. In the end he sold us an unused RM 'chute that was exactly what we needed, and he had the nerve to charge us less than retail...

hahahahahahaha,,
Tank you so much guy's...
I hope I'm not being too too much of a pain Dan...
How r all the kids man ??
I saw you were starting up something new for them ?? I think, lol..

Randy,, anytime man,, you're such a pleasure,, if you need anything just holler..
Please tell everybody from the Kloudbusters I said hi...

Are you going to Mini MWP ??
I understand quite a bunch of people are going from The KloudBusters...

Teddy

Yeah been wanting to reply to this thread. Here’s another Teddy is great post. Guy pieces together a Loki 54/2800 casing complete set. PLUS all the stuff like the two turn internal snap ring and extended closure for a 54/2800 Loki L1040 LR reload. Mind you guys, legit the later pieces were all out of stock everywhere else or some in stock here some in stock there and I just wanted a place to buy it all at once. I just didn’t want to deal with a freakin 4 way shipping issue. Another vendor had a six week lead time notice.

Then after not being able to find useful Loki L1040 LR reload in stock he offers that to me. I didn’t buy the reload yet only because work schedule is so crazy and he can’t ship it to me, but I will await the day Teddy gets his hazmat shipping paperwork stuff sorted out so we can buy motors from him with haz shipping... (Not like I got a place to fly a L1040 anyways this time of year)

E8A3EDC0-A354-471D-ACF0-BAA8B119D28B.jpeg This beautiful piece of hardware came today. It also had a pen and koozie. Thanks Teddy.

he can’t ship it to me, but I will await the day Teddy gets his hazmat shipping paperwork stuff sorted out so we can buy motors from him with haz shipping... (Not like I got a place to fly a L1040 anyways this time of year)

or you could always take the trip up to MDRA and pick up the reload in person and fly it there

Hey Andrew,,
When's the Higgs launch ??
This coming weekend or the next ??

Teddy

I've got to look at my work schedule. It would be worth a 5 hour drive to see a flying Christmas tree.
Will need extra drawers, might pee myself laughing

I can’t swing that far of a drive yet sorry guys. In Huntsville AL right now for HARA launch. I love my Arkansas conveyor company like pay is nice but being new guy with 6 months experience as engineer entry level they only give me five days off. Plus I’m in the middle of L2 certification frenzy. Maybe after L2 I can trek up to mdra just to see the tree launch thingy I saw it on YouTube and it was epic.

Yeah,,
I saw it..
I was pretty far off, lol..
It sure is a fun time hangin with your rocket buddies if you guy's can make it..

Teddy

Alright another review of Teddy. I doubled ordered by mistake yesterday and was incorrectly shipping some shock cords to a old address. Teddy caught my mistake same day in email notice on a Sunday late at night’s , and refunded minus PayPal fee what I messed up on next day after email verifying with me about what/where I wanted. Hey that’s fair I’m not gonna gripe over a paypal fee. It’s not Teddy’s fault I smash wrong buttons on PayPal ordering!!! LOL. Grateful he’s nice enough to notify me of it...

Some “other vendor” selling Roland kits hadn’t even shipped an order placed yesterday and Teddy already responded twice and correctly shipped it. And it’s almost freakin’ New Years.

I don’t know what comes in LOC kits but it sure isn’t One Bad Hawk shock cord quality. Imo... So yeah another happy customer.

Once again, Teddy has gone above and beyond to make me the best harness I can get. I had a fairly complicated harness for a minimum diameter rocket where I wanted some of the hardware sewn in to save weight and he talked me through it to make sure it was exactly as I wanted. Can't imagine building a rocket without one of these inside!

Once again, Teddy has gone above and beyond to make me the best harness I can get. I had a fairly complicated harness for a minimum diameter rocket where I wanted some of the hardware sewn in to save weight and he talked me through it to make sure it was exactly as I wanted. Can't imagine building a rocket without one of these inside!

Thank you so much Eric..
You are such a pleasure man..
Absolutely anytime I can be of assistance..
Hey, you just wait until you open that package..
That has just got to be the coolest small / minimum D set up there ever was..
Even I'm excited for you too see it, lol..

Thank you so much again Eric..

Teddy

Back