Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses..

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onebadhawk

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all..
We have a new harness material and 2 new product lines to announce at Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses..

There's been a gap in our product line with the smaller / lighter Kevlar materials...
Not anymore,, we now have 3/16" Tubular Kevlar in the same weave and from the same mill that makes us our
3/4" Tubular Kevlar.. This material is just perfect for so many applications.. It's super small, but super strong,,
and it's also extremely abrasion resistant... These harnesses are certain to become an absolute favorite...
They'll be just perfect in a 54mm diameter rocket where space to pack is tight,,
all the way up to a 3" fiberglass high power bird..... Wait till you see these harnesses,,, they're just as cool as it gets....

For anyone who likes quality as we do,, try Loki Research hardware and loads...
As soon as you handle the hardware and assemble your first load the quality is apparent...
Ease of assembly is just fantastic and if you check out the thrust curve for a particular load your interested in that'll be it,,
you just can't beat a perfect thrust curve,, exactly what you make if you had a magic lamp,, lol...
That spike on ignition isn't there by chance,, that's what get's the fins working for stability sooner rather then later...

Some people deal with electronics because they love to fly rockets...
Some people fly rockets because they love electronics and particularly, the data you get from a flight...
Jolly Logic really caught my attention when they came out with the "Altimeter 3"...
If you love data you owe it to yourself to read up on the specs of this incredible altimeter...
But when Jolly Logic came out with the "Chute Release",, that was a game changer and I asked to be a full line distributor...
For a simple dual deploy flight the "Chute Release" replaces the entire av bay including the altimeter, wiring, e matches,
and ejection charges... This is by far the simplest method of dual deploy there is, period... And we all know dual deploy changes everything,, now you can fly as high as the waiver permits with a far greater chance of seeing the entire flight and recovering nearby...
Not to mention young people who aren't making bp charges just yet....
This device has changed HP rocketry as no other has in HP's history,,,
And we are very proud to carry it,, and as always at Onebadhawk Recovery,, all Jolly Logic ships for free !!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support,, it just means the world to me....

Teddy

Perfect, just ordered two of the 3/16" tubular Kevlar harnesses for my 2.6" DX3.

I will jump in here as well. Teddy and I had some words at Airfest. I was looking for something along these lines and he just didn't stock anything like I was looking for. I just received an order this week and this is some great stuff and is definitely a quality harness. I plan to fly it at Midwest Power and if anyone wants to see this stuff, stop by and check it out.

Really great stuff Teddy, and thanks for filling the void in your product line!!!

Looks like someone will be getting some more of my money before long...

Wholey smokes man...
Nathan,, that was faster then your 911,,, lol...
The webpage wasn't announced ,, it wasn't up an hour yet,, lol...

Thank you very much guy's...

Yes,, for sure,, I'll have these harnesses and everything else at MWP,,
come by and say hello............

Teddy

Hi Teddy!

I can see the 3/16 size becoming real popular. I hope you're bringing some to Midwest Power !! :)

Hi Teddy!

I can see the 3/16 size becoming real popular. I hope you're bringing some to Midwest Power !! :)

ya know somtin,,,
I'm going to grab some more of those out of stock before I leave in the morning... lol...

Tanx man...

Teddy

Can't see your site through the firewall I'm behind. What's the WLL for the new stuff?

Wow Teddy you just keep finding gaps to fill. For anyone who has not purchased Teddy's wears, you should. Not only is the material good quality, but the attention to detail and workmanship are top notch. Plus Teddy is a decent sincere guy and a joy to deal with. Truthfully Teddy is no longer just a vendor but I consider him a friend.

To put his new 3/16 material in perspective, for those who have his 11/32 harnesses, below is a pic of one of his 11/32 25' 3 loop harnesses on the left (it has about a half dozen flights and has been washed in water with a small amount of the liquid laundry soap for delicate fabrics, after each use), and on the right side is a new unused 3/16 25' 3 loop harnesses, that I just received from Teddy.

As you can see the new material packs down quite a bit more than the 11/32. I am not sure what these harnesses are rated for but I would guess that you could use these on the majority of your mid-sized HP rockets.

First of all Michael,, I absolutely consider you a friend...
( and don't think I forgot the bottle of red with a couple of steaks you promised me )...
Second,, that is by far the freakin spotlessly cleanest used harness I've ever seen,,
and that'd be if it had 1 or 2 flights on it...
I always used to tease you about washing them after each flight...
This is why,, lol.....
Thank you much though Michael,,,
That's really a great size comparison pic...
This is why I love this material so much,, because it packs down so small...

I'm at the QCRS field for MWP right now...
Going to put up a fairly serious flight tomorrow...
Wish me luck...

Teddy

Back