Onebadhawk Recovery Harnesses Black Weekend Sale...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onebadhawk

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I would like to thank each and everyone of you..
You have supported me and pushed me forward and up in a way I could only have dreamt..
I donate raffle prizes all the time,,
but I'd like to feel this is a more direct way of saying a substantial and heartfelt Thank you to this whole wonderful community..
Onebadhawk will run their annual "Black Friday" sale, but as last year ( I got the idea from Cris Erving, lol )
it's much more relaxed / no rush if we run the sale for the entire Thanksgiving week..
Tuesday 11/22/2016 through Monday 11/28/2016..
As usual, we try to help with the expense of setting up dual deploy rockets..
The sale will be "Buy 3 get 1 of equal or lesser value free" on every harness on the Onebadhawk site....
Those savings will average out to about 25%..... Now that's a great deal on some great harnesses,, ( but of course, cannot include any custom work )...
And just because I love to see them out in the field at a launch,,
Anyone who's total comes out to $200 or more I'll throw in the coolest T shirt around,,,
A Onebadhawk T Shirt of your choice ( Blue or Gold ) for as long as existing supply's last,,,
The shirts are just as cool as it gets,, just wait till you see them,, that's another 15% off the entire order...
One more item just to sweetin the pot,, I'll take 20% off all the stainless hardware on the site...
As always, just send me an email at the [email protected] address with all of the items you'd like,
and I'll send you an invoice to pay at PayPal..

We always love to celebrate our friendly affiliation with Wildman Hobbies,,
We will have available through Wildman Hobbies our harnesses as appropriate for any new rocket he is offering..
These harness deals will only be available through Wildman and only with the purchase of one of the new rockets..
These harnesses will be at a better price then they have ever been offered before,,
but it's one set of harnesses with the purchase of each rocket from Wildman..

Each year Wildman just blows me away with his innovative new offerings..
But after last year I thought, that's about it, there's just no way he'll be able to top those new rockets / designs..
I was on the phone jiving things out with him today for almost an hour...
For almost an hour I repeated, what,, no way,, you've got to be kidding.. Again and again...
I say quite often, I can't wait for you to get the harnesses, you're going to just flip when you see them..
I promise you from the heart, when you find what Tim has come up with this year you're going to near fall off your seat...

One final word,,
My wife Sandy and I are quite fortunate this year to have a house full coming for Thanksgiving...
We used to have many over regularly, but over the years people move,, kids grow up,, go figure,, lol...
We're quite excited for Thanksgiving this year, but will be busy for the week of ( now ) and the week after ( next )..
Please be aware we won't be doing any shipping until the week after the sale..
I certainly hope this is OK with everyone,, but I believe you folks will say this is no big deal...

I just don't know how to Thank you all enough for all of you support throughout the year...

Sincerely,, respectfully,, humbly,,

Ted Chernok..

Last edited:
You're an awesome guy and that was a great message Teddy! Top-notch products and top-notch support from a this guy folks!

I was planning to reign in my BF/BS spending this year, but that free t-shirt offer has me thinking...hmm...my wife did say I can get some new clothes... :wink:

Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

You're an awesome guy and that was a great message Teddy! Top-notch products and top-notch support from a this guy folks!

I was planning to reign in my BF/BS spending this year, but that free t-shirt offer has me thinking...hmm...my wife did say I can get some new clothes... :wink:

Have a great Thanksgiving! :)

Thank you so much Ken...
I know you've been busy,, you have been sorely missed at METRA...
I just can't wait for the spring to roll around again...
Isn't it just amazing how fast time goes by...
Like a blink and we'll be back in Pine Island looking up going--wwwwooooowwwwww-- did you see that one,,, lol...

Teddy

Heyyy,,
Thanks guy's...
I know you'll be there fer sure John,, lol...
Thank you so much Cris,, for you and yours as well man...

I just got off the phone with Tim again...
I'm not joking,, I just don't know how he does it..
I think he must have a really imaginative mind...
When you see what he's coming up with yur not gonna believe it,, lol....

Teddy

Teddy,

You are killing me with all the suspense from Tim. I renewed my Wildman Club membership, just to see what he comes up with. I'm a little short on funds this year, having had back surgery a few weeks back (dang medical bills), but if Tim has something I can't resist and will work for my L2, I will break out the credit card. If that happens, you know there will have to be a Onebadhawk harness inside. The custom one you did for my Madcow Nike Smoke is so awesome, I hate hiding it inside the rocket. :)

We only have to wait about 24 more hours. It will be a long night and day tomorrow.

Steve

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say a STICKER is worth a thousand and one. Teddy is cool,:cool: like one in a MILLION. Hope to see you again next year at MWP!

2016-11-22 18.47.57.jpg

Teddy,

You are killing me with all the suspense from Tim. I renewed my Wildman Club membership, just to see what he comes up with. I'm a little short on funds this year, having had back surgery a few weeks back (dang medical bills), but if Tim has something I can't resist and will work for my L2, I will break out the credit card. If that happens, you know there will have to be a Onebadhawk harness inside. The custom one you did for my Madcow Nike Smoke is so awesome, I hate hiding it inside the rocket. :)

We only have to wait about 24 more hours. It will be a long night and day tomorrow.

Steve

Steve,, medical stuff is no joke,, I surly know that,, my prayers are with you for a recovery so full,
thorough and speedy, that before the summer flying season you forget about the ailment you had...
I hate ta tell ya this Steve,,
We've dealt with each other plenty enough for you to know me,,
I'm not screwing around,,,
when you see what Tim has come up with your going to fall right off your seat...
Ya wanna do a level 2,, let me see,, how shall I count the ways,,, low and slow,, medium and safe,,,
Or at 3 miles and mach 2.......................

Teddy

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say a STICKER is worth a thousand and one. Teddy is cool,:cool: like one in a MILLION. Hope to see you again next year at MWP!

Hahahahaha,,,
You are just WAAYYYY tooo cool Sabrina...
The flights you put up are so fantastic they make everybody stop what their doing to watch when the LCO announces a flight of yours...
Now that is no joke and anyone that was just at MWP knows it for fact......
Sabrina,, you make certain to check with your parents first, but if you'll send me your shipping address
I have some seriously cool stickers I'd just be honored if you'd try to melt em off a fin,,, lol...

Send to my "sales" email addy....

Teddy

Teddy you are making even harder to live up to your hype ,thank you so much it has been a pleasure working with you and Sandra over the past couple years, you have great product we are honored to carry.
I just hope can live up to it again this year.

Last edited:
Tim,

I think you are going to have a hard time living up to the hype Teddy has been building here for you. I am sure Teddy was being straight with me on the possibilities for my L2 rocket, which means tomorrow at 7 will be a very exciting and expensive time for us.

Steve

Sorry guy's,,
I'm into performance..
I'll say it again,, I'm not screwin around..
All I have to say is you better save one for me,, lol...

Teddy

Sounds really good. I'm in for a 3 loop in the booster and a 2 loop in the payload. Send me a 3/16 2 loop and a blue XL shirt too! :) email on the way!

I got cha Kevin..
I'll get yur order out today...
Godspeed to you now,,
you'll be back home with everything you need to get done all finished quite soon...

Teddy

Teddy, I don't care what other people say, you are a top-notch guy. :) But everybody agrees, your harnesses are must-have.

Hahahahaha,,,
You are just WAAYYYY tooo cool Sabrina...
The flights you put up are so fantastic they make everybody stop what their doing to watch when the LCO announces a flight of yours...
Now that is no joke and anyone that was just at MWP knows it for fact......
Sabrina,, you make certain to check with your parents first, but if you'll send me your shipping address
I have some seriously cool stickers I'd just be honored if you'd try to melt em off a fin,,, lol...

Send to my "sales" email addy....

Teddy

COOLIO :cool: - thanks - very generous of you! Also watching what the "Wild-Dude" is cookin' up fer Wednesday and Saturday... now where did Dad hide that credit card???? :wink:

2016-11-22 18.47.49.jpg

HHeyyyy,,
Thank you Fred,,
I hear ya,, all those terrible rumors about me are,,, well,,,, mostly not completely true,, lol,, lol...

You've got it Sabrina,,
No hijackin your pops card,, lol...

Teddy

Back