One of the truly good guys needs our help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have know John for several years .
He is one of the truly good guys . Yesterday he was hurt badly in a tragic accident .
John and his Family are in for a long road for recovery .
They will need whatever we can give to not only to pay medical bills but for the family to survive during his recovery ..
Please give what ever you can .
Gofund me
Thank you
Tim

Yep,
Me tooo done..
Ohh mann..
I sure do wish this didn't happen, but I guess that's stupid..
I really feel for you John..
I'm sorry man..
Never forget,
time is relentless..
The next year will go by in a blink just like the last one did and the one before that..
My prayers are with you John..

Teddy

Real sorry to hear about John, met him at MWP a couple of years ago and really liked him. Donation sent, I’ll order something too to help bump that up. Can anybody share more details about what happened?

For those of you that do not know John, a nicer guy couldn't be found. He is a mechanic at Southwest airlines and as such is allowed buddy passes for friends and family. John hooked me up with round trip airfare from NC to Chicago and a ride to the hotel and back for Midwestpower last year.. All totally free. I wish John a speedy recovery. The rocketry community is awesome. Last year during my illness(stroke) Ya'll donated almost 2 grand to help me with my expenses. I know john appreciates it as much as I did. THANKS!!!

Man; Strangely enough I had a stroke last year! Nothing like waking up in the Hospital. With a steel thing stapled to your head, with hoses running to.. OK, no reason to gross anyone out.

I was extremely lucky as I was already in the hospital. I woke up and was told I had had a stroke. I was on the phone when it happened and remember not being able to talk and the world running down to a stop.

I want to thank everyone who has helped so far .
We raised over $1000 last week for John and his family with your help .
This week we are going to have a raffle to benefit them.

Raffle to benefit injured rocketeer John Williams​
Wildman Hobbies is having a Raffle to benefit one of our fellow rocketeers. John Williams suffered 3rd degree burns on 15-20% of his body.
John and his family are going to need financial help.
We are raffling off some of Johns favorite Wildman kits .
Cherokee 98
Lance Beta
2.6 Goblin
along with a Blackhawk 38 donated by David Schwantz
Raffle tickets are only $10 each
The Winning entries will be drawn on Friday August 6th
With the prizes being sent out the following week​

Latest posts

Back