One Neat Trick with an Airbrush

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
In the past people have said that painting an Edmonds glider is not the best idea because of the added weight . I just sprayed my Ecee Thunder with a thin fluorescent and it turned out not unlike stain. You can still see the grain, yet now it is easy to spot.

Back to the lab.

cool....

:)

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
In the past people have said that painting an Edmonds glider is not the best idea because of the added weight . I just sprayed my Ecee Thunder with a thin fluorescent and it turned out not unlike stain. You can still see the grain, yet now it is easy to spot.

Back to the lab.

cool....

:)

>>>>>A light fluorescent dusting is fine, ya can't fill the grain, prime and paint like you would a standaard model...They just will not fly well if you do.
I always try to hit at very least the bottom and any wing tip plates and vertical stablizers to get a lttle more visibliity on the highter flying Edmonds models. I'm even thinking about applying tussue to the wings and tail of my Arcie-II just to add some color. Than there's what my daughter did to her EC-13 the night before an open meet... with magic markers.. Free hand!!!! a few years back...It flew just fine..second place in her division if I recall. So you see it isn't the decoration that's the problem it's the weight of the paint & primers:D

Back