• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold One more Magnetic Apogee Detector kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prfesser

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I kept one kit for myself, planning to assemble it...but I'd probably just shove it in the parts box and leave it there for a few more years. :(

If anyone still wants this kit ($25 ppd in US), it will be first come first served.

I prefer Paypal but a check in the mail will be fine. PM me.

Best -- Terry

Edit: here's what the kit looks like. There are some SMT parts so a steady hand will be needed. The board is about 1/2" x 3"; the shiny package on the right contains an integrated circuit. The instructions (included) say that it can fit into a BT-5 if the edges of the board are filed slightly, and the terminal block is left off, soldering the connections instead.
1611147549187.png

Last edited:
Did this sell?
I kept one kit for myself, planning to assemble it...but I'd probably just shove it in the parts box and leave it there for a few more years. :(

If anyone still wants this kit ($25 ppd in US), it will be first come first served.

I prefer Paypal but a check in the mail will be fine. PM me.

Best -- Terry

Edit: here's what the kit looks like. There are some SMT parts so a steady hand will be needed. The board is about 1/2" x 3"; the shiny package on the right contains an integrated circuit. The instructions (included) say that it can fit into a BT-5 if the edges of the board are filed slightly, and the terminal block is left off, soldering the connections instead.
View attachment 447141

did this sell?

No issue. I just did it. I have time during my travels to clean up the yard sale section.

Back