On the build table. My first 5.5" LOC rockets.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to bet that open section is for where the eye bolt connects to the centering ring.
Nailed it. Center hole is fir the loooong motors and the cutout is for the eye hook for the shock cord.

How to you power up the altimeter? Looks like a good candidate for a Eggfinder mini-wifi switch.

It also looks sealed, is there a vent anywhere?

How to you power up the altimeter? Looks like a good candidate for a Eggfinder mini-wifi switch.

It also looks sealed, is there a vent anywhere?
I was planning on using a screw switch on this on. I do need to look into the wifi switch though. I could use a couple of them. It will be vented by the hole for the screw switch and another hole if needed

An "ebay" it holds my electronics for electronics for electronic deployment.View attachment 446771

Please Please Please let me know how I can purchase a couple of these!!! PM me if you can/want. This is just what I need for my new 5.5" scratch build.

ALSO, PLEASE consider posting photos of this new kind of bay on the "Avionics Bay Thread" it is a sticky thread on the Recovery Forum. This is too cool not to show others! WOW!

Thanks

Please Please Please let me know how I can purchase a couple of these!!! PM me if you can/want. This is just what I need for my new 5.5" scratch build.

ALSO, PLEASE consider posting photos of this new kind of bay on the "Avionics Bay Thread" it is a sticky thread on the Recovery Forum. This is too cool not to show others! WOW!

Thanks

Agreed. This is one of the coolest av-bays I’ve seen in a long time.

Thanks
I talked to the creator and he can make them for you for $35 shipped. I need to know what color(orange, black, green, silver, yellow or blue), charge well size, what altimeter and what battery.

Back