On-board Video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of two rockets we've used a scissor lift with. We've done a few cute little projects....

-Kevin

I love the big rockets. They are so fun to watch, I can actually follow most of the flight. My boyfriend's largest rocket 13' tall and 71/2' around.

Yes!! I would love to see it! ^_^ Post it when you do it?

I most certainly will. It's more of an IF I do it at this point. Well not if, just when...

I'd like to have it ready for XPRS. But I have to save up $200 (made a deal with dad) for XPRS is the first place. I don't know if there will be any more funds in there for materials and a perfectflite MAWD.

I got my keychain cam today. Took exactly one week. Yours may get here sooner than you think! I was going to use it at the launch tomorrow, but it got postponed due to weather...

I most certainly will. It's more of an IF I do it at this point. Well not if, just when...

I'd like to have it ready for XPRS. But I have to save up $200 (made a deal with dad) for XPRS is the first place. I don't know if there will be any more funds in there for materials and a perfectflite MAWD.

I got my keychain cam today. Took exactly one week. Yours may get here sooner than you think! I was going to use it at the launch tomorrow, but it got postponed due to weather...

We will be at XPRS this year, if everything goes as planned. Maybe I can see your night flight first hand. I am hoping to get my level 1 this year.

The Deuces Wild is a rocket my boyfriend wants for his b-day. This rocket sounds very cool. I love the night flights.
This video is from a HD camera mounted on the bottom of the body tube between the motors of my upscale Deuce. It flies on 54mm motors, this time on J230 Skidmarks:D
[YOUTUBE]5fjPTdl1daE[/YOUTUBE]

We will be at XPRS this year, if everything goes as planned. Maybe I can see your night flight first hand. I am hoping to get my level 1 this year.

Very nice! I'm going to be selling tye dye T-shirts, mowing lawns, doing chores, anything I can do to raise money this summer. If I can raise enough, we may be able to go to octoberfest and if I make it out there, Ben and I are going to drag race our deuces AT vs. CTI :dark:

If anyone is interested in tye dye let me know :D

This video is from a HD camera mounted on the bottom of the body tube between the motors of my upscale Deuce. It flies on 54mm motors, this time on J230 Skidmarks:D
[YOUTUBE]5fjPTdl1daE[/YOUTUBE]
Yeah yeah we get it. You have a beautiful 54mm deuce and a 54mm tres to go with it, show off. :neener:

That is a great flight. ^_^ I love those motors, and the camera angle is a wonderful change. Did I hear water when it landed?

Very nice! I'm going to be selling tye dye T-shirts, mowing lawns, doing chores, anything I can do to raise money this summer. If I can raise enough, we may be able to go to octoberfest and if I make it out there, Ben and I are going to drag race our deuces AT vs. CTI :dark:

If anyone is interested in tye dye let me know :D

Yeah yeah we get it. You have a beautiful 54mm deuce and a 54mm tres to go with it, show off. :neener:

Hey, wait! Is he holing out on me?? I would love to see the Tres.

I don't wear a lot of tye dyed shirts, but I do wear tye dyed sarongs. I can't find a blue/purple one any where.....

Here ya go -

Thank you. That is a very cool rocket. It is also one that my boyfriend has asked for for his b-day. To up-scale just like you did. As soon as I hit play on your video, he ran over, grinned and said "sweet".

The result?

This!

[YOUTUBE]rZdVfxNfIBA[/YOUTUBE]

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I scored a really cool "chase rocket" flight this last weekend, I'll try to get it posted (and working) like you've shown me when I get the editing done. :bangpan:

Ok here is my Patriot w/fobcam launching next to a Mean Machine in a "drag race". Sorry for the crudeness, it's only my 3rd cam flight and 1st time editing a movie with Windows Movie Maker.

Boy did I get lucky or what? ;)

[YOUTUBE]2b8P6Gq_Y2I[/YOUTUBE]

Ok here is my Patriot w/fobcam launching next to a Mean Machine in a "drag race". Sorry for the crudeness, it's only my 3rd cam flight and 1st time editing a movie with Windows Movie Maker.

That was a good one. ^_^

[YOUTUBE]2b8P6Gq_Y2I[/YOUTUBE]

Very cool video. I ove seeing stuff like that!

keychain video's from my Mini-Magg at the METRA launch yesterday

[YOUTUBE]nkp2fvRIUi8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]e7-rUuydj_8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back