OLFA Cutting Mats

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMRS

Reaction score
To kick off our new line of cutting mats and accessories we are taking 10% off all OLFA self healing cutting mats.
The presale prices will last until we get our first shipment of mats on August 12th.
All orders with mats will ship by the 17th.So nows your chance to replace an old cutting board or just try one for the first time. They come in quite a few different sizes.

https://www.unclemikesrocketshack.com/Sale_Pages/Cutting_Mats.html

OLFA18x24.jpg

Last edited:
I have a really large gray one of these, and I swear by it. They're fabulous. Mine is secured to the table, but they can be rolled up and stuck in a closet easily.

How big do you have them. I need a REALLY BIG one for my decal table!
Like at least 2 foot by 4 foot. is that possible?

:D

How big do you have them. I need a REALLY BIG one for my decal table!
Like at least 2 foot by 4 foot. is that possible?

:D

They make a 35" x 70" three piece one. Look at the link on our site for more details :)

"self healing cutting mats"
So should I get one of these to graft onto Layne of PemTech's hand to help it heal faster???

Trudy
PemTech's Art Department

Better write myself a post-it note to remind myself to get one come payday this coming Wed..:rolleyes: Will probably end up ordering more then just the mat...;)

Just a quick reminder two days left before the end of the sale. Then we have to place the order with the distributer. Thank you

Thank you to all who ordered. The order was placed with the wholesaler this morning.

Back