• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

old schol 12v launch pad

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlaineC

Reaction score
i'm looking for the lauch pad that came with a number of estes kits. such as the bsg viper, star wast proton torpedo, startrek ect. dont care if its used just in working condition.

79est8.jpg

Wasn't that thing just some plastic bracket that clipped onto the top of a big drycell battery? IIRC, it used the weight of the battery to provide a "stable" base for the launcher, and you just stuck the launch rod through some holes molded into the bracket.

Seems like duct tape would do about the same job.

i'm looking for the lauch pad that came with a number of estes kits. such as the bsg viper, star wast proton torpedo, startrek ect. dont care if its used just in working condition.

Those used 6 volt batteries, so are you sure this is what you want?

yep thats what i'm looking for. mainly for my collection but the batterys are commen ar my local hardware store cheap

I have a un-opened Estes Proton Torpedo launch set from 1977 if you are interested.

Back