Old Estes Catalogues Wanted!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
Please let me know if you have any Estes Catalogues your looking/willing to part with.....

I'm looking for cheap or preferably free.

Thank you.

The value of the catalogues have gone up considerably since Estes released they are not putting one out this year.
This could be permanent, or a 1 off year due to change in skill level changes.
I've noticed at least 100% increase on Ebay since the 1st of the year.
Estes has the digital library on their website if that helps.
If you want them for collecting, expect to pay $8 to $10 each (plus shipping in some cases) unless some one steps up here.
For myself, I downloaded the digital library so when I loose internet I can go threw them and choose one to clone.

The value of the catalogues have gone up considerably since Estes released they are not putting one out this year.
This could be permanent, or a 1 off year due to change in skill level changes.
I've noticed at least 100% increase on Ebay since the 1st of the year.
Estes has the digital library on their website if that helps.
If you want them for collecting, expect to pay $8 to $10 each (plus shipping in some cases) unless some one steps up here.
For myself, I downloaded the digital library so when I loose internet I can go threw them and choose one to clone.

As I understand it, the problem with the catalogs this year is that Estes has downsized so much that there's nobody who has time to make one.

Back