• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Old Estes Catalogs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
Looking to buy some old Estes Catalogs any through 1978 to 1994 very good to excellent condition. Also any Estes Model Rocket News.

Thanks

TA

I have seen a lot on eBay that appear in good shape
I check often because Iam looking for a 1983 catalog

Ya they are asking to much for beat catalogs, I buy the ones in good shape. I have 4 pristine 74 to 77 Kinda wish my 76 was a little beat so I would feel better about looking through it as it was my first catalog that I wore out. Ya the 81 to 83 are very high on my list. The 1981 I carried around in my Trapper Keeper, it never left my side.

That’s pretty cool
Be awesome to have all the issues from the 80s and 90s

I've got a pile of some of them, somewhere. If I come across them (currently moving stuff around other rooms, to make room for a flooring install), I'll let you know.

I'd be interested in anything older than our OP has asked about. I'm looking to build up a complete (or as complete as possible) set of physical copies if I can.

TA , sorry it's worn a bit but if you're interested this is a 1969 ESTES catalog fully intact

Attachments

• PXL_20211211_151640324.jpg
    PXL_20211211_151640324.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 10
where's the online site that has all the catalogs scanned in? I saw it listed and had fun looking back into time.

I have 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989 two or more copies. Not interested to sell, more to trade for some other years. Would be nice to have estes catalog trade thread here on forum.

Well I don't have any catalogs at the moment to trade but I do have extra Estes paper work and books Tech manuals and educator books.

TA , sorry it's worn a bit but if you're interested this is a 1969 ESTES catalog fully intact

Thnaks for the offer as these are going in a frame for a collection, I'm on the hunt for some higher quality, however the day may come I will take what I can get.

I have 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989 two or more copies. Not interested to sell, more to trade for some other years. Would be nice to have estes catalog trade thread here on forum.

Let me know if you change your mine and want to sell the 85 and 89

TA

I've got a pile of some of them, somewhere. If I come across them (currently moving stuff around other rooms, to make room for a flooring install), I'll let you know.

Thanks!

I have

All in very good condition. I'll hang on to them for a few weeks until someone expresses interest, then it's off to the recycling center!

Larry
NAR2460

I have

All in very good condition. I'll hang on to them for a few weeks until someone expresses interest, then it's off to the recycling center!

Larry
NAR2460
If the OP doesn't want them, I would love to have them.

Back