Office Max

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhlAsh

Reaction score
So we stopped in Office Max to look at a new desk for the boy... Didn't buy anything and made our way to the door. The wife and daughter were already out when I did a heel-spin and asked about a shipping tube that I saw in the corner. Turns out their big banners were shipped in it and they weren't likely to get another any time soon. I asked about the disposition of that one and was told it was going into the compactor as soon as they got a chance. I told them I'd take it out right then if they were okay with it. They said 'sure'. The look on the wife's face was totally worth it...

2017-07-01.jpg

It's 8' 8" long and 8.34" OD (8"ID). That's just a skösh over a 5x BT-60 (at 20") so I'm thinking 5x Big Bertha. Any other upscale suggestions?

I thought she was grimacing about what you've done to the garage. Doesn't look like a car/vehicle can fit in there unless it's just the "perspective" of the photo?:point::lol::bangpan: Kurt

I thought she was grimacing about what you've done to the garage. Doesn't look like a car/vehicle can fit in there unless it's just the "perspective" of the photo?:point::lol::bangpan: Kurt

She can fit her Can-Am in.. that's all that matters..

Velociraptor upscale... Something along the lines of a MegaRaptor or UltraRaptor

Looks like one of those orange plastic traffic cones could be used as a mold to make a nosecone.

+1 on the gratuitous wearing of a BOC t-shirt in a rocketry post.
But of course!
I need to finish up the sticker design so Stickershock can make my AMW FG MDRM into "Der Red und Der Black Max"

Back