Off Center A10-3T

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

accooper

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had any Estes A10-3T engines with the nozzle opening off center? I just bought a pack and even my wife says they are a little off enter. I have been using T engines for years, but I have never seen this before.

Now don't get me wrong it ain't much just a smidgeon.

Andrew
Dark Lord Of The Scratch Builders

Its pretty normal to have slightly off center nozzles. As long as its not to bad your rocket flight will be fine.

Its pretty normal to have slightly off center nozzles. As long as its not to bad your rocket flight will be fine.
No doubt true, but actually I have never noticed anything but dead-centered nozzle openings in any mini motors that I have ever used.

MarkII

This is the first bunch that has this problem.

Andrew

Has anyone ever had any Estes A10-3T engines with the nozzle opening off center? I just bought a pack and even my wife says they are a little off enter. I have been using T engines for years, but I have never seen this before.

Now don't get me wrong it ain't much just a smidgeon.

Andrew

1) Photos from different angles are needed.

2) If confirmed (and not a lighting or edge-of-casing-is-rolled-over-a-bit issue), then you need to contact Estes directly. They may send you proper shipping materials to have them returned for quality control analysis.

Back