NZRA - Havoc in the Paddock - Feb 7, 8, 9: 2020 - New Zealand

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spigalau

Reaction score
Havoc.jpg

The New Zealand Rocketry association invites rocketry enthusiast from all over the world to a three day launch event in the green pastures of Orini, Waikato, New Zealand - 1 hour 15 minutes from Auckland International Airport.

The private launch event will be held on Friday 7th , Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th continuing with the public National Launch Day event starting at mid-day. Feature flights on Sunday afternoon will include a full scale model of a Nike Smoke rocket.

Ticketed attendees are invited to camp at the event site overnight (toilets provided) or utilise accommodation in the Waikato area.

See the New Zealand Rocketry association website for further details and contact information.
https://www.nzrocketry.org.nz/events/Havoc

That would be a great trip to make, too bad I am in school teaching during that time... No way to fly down, launch and get back to the States...

Hmmm, is this going to be an annual event? I would love to be able to work in a rocket launch while on a trip down there.

Tony

Last edited:
Hmmm, is this going to be an annual event? I would love to be able to work in a rocket launch while on a trip down there.

Tony

I'll check with the organising committee on that. This is the first time they have held a 3 day event in NZ. In previous years, the Sunday launch day has been a 'general public' open day.

Back