NZRA - Havoc in the Paddock - Feb 7, 8, 9: 2020 - New Zealand

Discussion in 'National Events' started by spigalau, Aug 15, 2019.

Help Support The Rocketry Forum by donating:

1. Aug 15, 2019 #1

spigalau

spigalau

spigalau

[​IMG]

The New Zealand Rocketry association invites rocketry enthusiast from all over the world to a three day launch event in the green pastures of Orini, Waikato, New Zealand - 1 hour 15 minutes from Auckland International Airport.

The private launch event will be held on Friday 7th , Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th continuing with the public National Launch Day event starting at mid-day. Feature flights on Sunday afternoon will include a full scale model of a Nike Smoke rocket.

Ticketed attendees are invited to camp at the event site overnight (toilets provided) or utilise accommodation in the Waikato area.

See the New Zealand Rocketry association website for further details and contact information.
    https://www.nzrocketry.org.nz/events/Havoc

2. Nov 4, 2019 #2

8thPaladin

8thPaladin

8thPaladin

Spinnst du? TRF Lifetime Supporter TRF Supporter

That would be a great trip to make, too bad I am in school teaching during that time... No way to fly down, launch and get back to the States...

3. Nov 5, 2019 #3

manixFan

manixFan

manixFan

Hmmm, is this going to be an annual event? I would love to be able to work in a rocket launch while on a trip down there.

Tony

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  4. Nov 5, 2019 #4

spigalau

spigalau

spigalau

I'll check with the organising committee on that. This is the first time they have held a 3 day event in NZ. In previous years, the Sunday launch day has been a 'general public' open day.