NYPOWER Meet-up

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, mine too. I didn't know I had fellow club members active on TRF. But then, I see that you only joined a few months ago, and I haven't encountered you here yet.

See you Saturday.

Gee, mine too. I didn't know I had fellow club members active on TRF. But then, I see that you only joined a few months ago, and I haven't encountered you here yet.

See you Saturday.

Im not very active, I just skim and read sometimes. Bill is active on here, there is a NYPOWER thread in events, but its sorta dead

Hm, I see Bill and Mary Beth are both on here. They both have pretty low post counts, almost all about event business. And the NYPOWER thread is last year's. :dontknow:

I flew out from the West Coast to NYPOWER in 2001 and had a great time. Extra glad the terrorists didn’t strike early, that year . . . NYPOWER was held in July.

I and the wife will be there, as usual.. Only bringing a few rockets, nothing too special; couple of Wildman rockets, (5" Shape Shifter named Orange-Crush and 4" Dark-Star named Green-Meany), along with the wife's tube fin rocket.

Does anyone who's already responded mind making it Sunday at 1:00?
I"ll be there! Come by my red trailer for motors!
I'll be looking to buy a pack of F44Ws and a pack of F32Ts. I haven't determined the delays yet. How's your stock? Do you need to know the delays ahead of time?

I was ready to go but I've been having such crappy luck lately I figured I don't need to drive 4 hours to lose any more rockets. Might drive up at some point later in the year, I really like the club and the field.

i've got full shelves and about 2 pallets of backups. If it's not on back order, I have a bunch of everything!

All packed up and ready to head up! Can’t believe how much I got loaded in a 4 door hatchback! Definitely not towing my trailer with fuel prices the way they are! See everyone tomorrow!

Honestly, this is the first time I've even heard NY Power mentioned this year.

Back