NSL 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CMAS will be hosting NARCON in 2010. I'm already looking for plane tickets to the event.

John

CMAS will be hosting NARCON in 2010. I'm already looking for plane tickets to the event.

John

You must be jet lagged from NARAM. CMASS will indeed be hosting NARCON 2010 and I'll be starting a thread real soon that I will relentlessly bump so it stays near the top. However, he was asking about the NSL.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread as well. I sure would like to know when and where NSL 2010 will be as soon as possible. With the wifey finally warming up to the whole rocketry thingy she seems open to the idea of a vacation coupled with a rocket launch. LDRS 2010 just isn't appealing to me since it is way out in CA.

It would be nice if the NAR would do like the TRA does with LDRS and announce the location of the next national launch by the end of the current one.

-Dave

Edit: Of course, just as I hit "post" I get the NAR Electronic newsletter with this little nugget of info:

National Sport Launch: May 28 - 31 near Alamogordo, NM. Jim Basler will be event director. Host sections are FLARE and SMRA. Tours of the White Sands Missile Range and Museum and the NM Space Museum are being organized as part of the event.

Looks like 2010 is the year for the western rocketeer.

Last edited:
It was announced at the NARAM banquet.

Memorial Day Weekend near Alamogordo, NM.

Hosts are FLARE and another group that I forget.

D'Oh. I guess I should have read the whole thread. DAllen has all the info.

More road trips!! :) Maybe the Tour de Deuce can get flown in New Mexico now! (I seem to recall that this is one of the remaining states).

Back