Npr

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NPR .... *spit* eugh

anyway I have heard about this before, but only vaguely....interesting story

Well well, a link to an NPR story about more regulations on rocket propellant. Between the two it's hard to say which is the more vomit-inducing!

That just figures for California. The Governator has a lot of entrenched BS to clear away. If there wasn't such a large population of HPR addicts in Cali, Aerotech would probably write off the whole friggin' state.

Well, NPR is pretty good. Sometimes. Their David Sedaris stories are funny. Thats about all, sometimes I listen to TOTN.

OK, I'll speak up, maybe as the token Californian here, or maybe just as anyone:

somehow I think having clean water and unpoisoned food is a good thing. don't forget, the entire country's lettuce is grown with perchlorate laced water from the Colorado River.

I'll take mine clean, thanks. you're welcome to sprinkle whatever you want on it.

it doesn't cost any more for industrialists to be a little more careful with their processes. and it saves a lot of money in knock-on costs down the road. same story over and over.

Originally posted by Chilly
Well well, a link to an NPR story about more regulations on rocket propellant. Between the two it's hard to say which is the more vomit-inducing!

That just figures for California. The Governator has a lot of entrenched BS to clear away. If there wasn't such a large population of HPR addicts in Cali, Aerotech would probably write off the whole friggin' state.

Hahahahah ROTFLMAO

The "governator's" hummer probable does more pollution anyway (note: I have nothing against rockets and definantly nothing agianst hummers)

Back