• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nozzles Nozzles Nozzles

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a ton, around 60, Loki nozzles in all sizes 38-98mm. Many are 76 and 98mm. Some are used once or twice, most are new. These were either purchased from Scott/a vendor of his recently or were made for Loki back pre Scott (Jeff I believe), wherein I bought them direct from their [previous] supplier. All are isomolded graphite. Trying to sell all of my commercially made nozzles, as I now make my own and prefer them. There are too many to list and I can cut whatever throat you want. I will sell, shipped conus, new ones at 20% off Loki price and gently used ones for 30% off. Email me what you’re interested in and I’ll confirm that I have the throat or can drill it out, as well as new/used options. I am not getting PMs or posts forwarded to my email for some reason, so please just email, [email protected]. Buyers in bulk take priority and we can negotiate a price in private. Thanks!

I also have adapters to step each size down one (eg 98 to 76, 76 to 54 and 54 to 38). Cuts down the number of nozzles you have to own a lot and gives twice the throat choices. Made of 6061 aluminum with built in “nozzle washer” so no need to purchase or use washers with these. Only one is anodized, rest or shiny aluminum with lathe “grooves” (not sure what the very shallow threaded like marks that a lathe makes are called, anyone?). I may make a handful of these and have them color anodized if there’s enough interest. Again, please email. Not sure on price, depends on interest and if I anodized them, but thought I’d put it out there.

All of the 58 nozzles I had were sold. Pending funds (and lots of packaging by me). I believe I’ve responded to the onslaught of emails and PMs (a good thing), lots of interest in nozzles out there, but if I missed you and you needed some please send again, I had a lot come in and it was challenging to keep track.
If you email me I can make clones or custom nozzles to your specs (for the next couple weeks while I’m working with graphite for myself). If using extra-fine isomolded graphite to make clones I sell them for 20-30% off retail. If using medium grain or Becker graphite I sell them at 30-40% off retail. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
My apologies Rob. Thank you for posting so I saw. Man I went through all the emails at least twice in detail. There were so many though, and I operate solely on my phone with this, so easy to miss. On vacation now, back Monday. Will keep your spot in line from whenever you sent it. Will let you know if/when I find it.

I enjoy making nozzles, but due to the mess I have to limit it. This will be the last order from this batch. Feel free to email me any interest, as that will determine next run. Gotta end it and do a deep clean, even shampooing carpets inside. Stuff got tracked everywhere and we all have black feet and butts. Not a very happy wife... Entirely my fault though, my vacuum broke and I kept going, even putting it on the chop saw, which caused a deep black dust cloud to fill my shop. With the vacuums working, now plural, it’s not too bad. Thanks to all who had me make nozzles for them, ‘twas quite enjoyable. Next run coming sometime soon. In the meantime I’ll be doing a run of nozzle adapters, if enough are ordered I’ll anodize them. 98-76 and 76-54 have been quite popular so far. Someone posted, I think in ex, about doing 76-38, but while it worked for him I think it is risky and would not recommend it, plus it’s quite inefficient, not enough area in the diverging section, wherein aera is directly proportionate to performance. Will start another thread about it soon, but feel free to email me with interest. Thanks!

doh ... human error on this end ... it appears that i started the email, and then waited until i got hold of a friend who also wanted nozzles ... then forgot to hit send ... feel free to ignore this idiot :)

Back