Now that Black Friday/Saturday is Over...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSenesy

Reaction score
Ok, how many of you finished your purchases from all the great vendor's this year, went down to your workshop and realized that you've still got a bunch from LAST year's black Friday/Saturday sales? :y:

I'm still looking at a Vindicator, Gizmo XL (stretched), Frenzy Massive and likely a couple others hiding under the sawdust somewhere. Guess I'm gonna have to kick it up a notch.

Someone should have a cyber Monday sale. Just incase. And just because.

I still have my 4" DarkStar from last year. I just finished up another 4" bird so this one is next on the block. I have quite a few 54mm rockets inbound so I think that I'm good for large rockets for a while! I guess I better start on the L2 certification!

With the moving and everything this year my building really slowed to a crawl!

Ok, how many of you finished your purchases from all the great vendor's this year, went down to your workshop and realized that you've still got a bunch from LAST year's black Friday/Saturday sales?

Not an issue, here -- I resisted the urge to acquire any kits. Propellant, nothing but propellant....44 pounds of it, but it's still just propellant.

-Kevin

I have a one kit still packaged from last years Secret Santa, does that count?? (I do however have MANY still packaged kits from other sale events over the last year and a half)
I an thinking that the 3" Darkstar that I got yesterday will likely be still in the package next year. My building skill is not what it should be for that rocket, not to mention I have to figure out how to launch it low& slow.....

Terry

Not an issue, here -- I resisted the urge to acquire any kits. Propellant, nothing but propellant....44 pounds of it, but it's still just propellant.

Kevin, I think I will take your lead next year.

ITS NOT OVER MY SALE IS STILL GOING TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT

but back on topic. i still have a gizmo XL from last years sale still to build

I've definitely got a darkstar extreme still to be finished from bs last year....and now the 3inch blackstar coming in this year. Probably gonna go the propellant route next year too

Back