Note to Gallery Users

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
I do have a small update to TRI that I need to get posted and I will soon get back to work on the gallery reorganization. I apologize for the lack of progress in the last month but...

I have not built or flown anything in over 2 years. Now I am getting ready for a contest on 20 Oct. I hope you will all bear with me and understand.

I hope you will all bear with me and understand.

Absolutely! I'm glad that you were finally able to get back to building and flying-- I haven't flow in a couple of months, but I can't imagine two years.
And don't worry about "lack of progress" with the gallery section. You've put a huge amount of work into it that is very much appreciated by myself and, I'm sure, others on TRF. You'll not see me complaining about you taking a break! :)
Thanks for all you've done to help us show off our rockets! :handshake:

Not a problem JAL3. You've done a whack of work here, so a break to finally launch your own rocket is perfectly justified.

However, your daughter's future wedding is not a justifiable excuse to miss work here. (HA HA KIDDING!!!! :p :D :D).

Seriously, go fly some rockets. Have some fun.

Not a problem JAL3. You've done a whack of work here, so a break to finally launch your own rocket is perfectly justified.

However, your daughter's future wedding is not a justifiable excuse to miss work here. (HA HA KIDDING!!!! :p :D :D).

Seriously, go fly some rockets. Have some fun.

Whew! Long day. Just got home. I looked forward to working some more on the rockets but need to recharge for a while first. I remember when working on rockets WAS recharging.

I'm not worried about any hypothetical wedding. We told Stacey she could start dating when she's 45. I might relent if somebody comes up with a decent dowry to fund an L3 project but I'm not holding my breath.

I got the building/repairing/flying out of my system, for a short while at least, and am now working on generating the latest PDF. I should have it posted today.

Back