Nose Cone Holder

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
20160705_140054.jpg20160705_140050_HDR.jpg20160705_140043.jpg20160705_140036.jpg

I didn't actually build this just hold a nose cone, well ya I guess, but it was just so I had something to stabilize the nose cone so I could drill a hole through the tip area and epoxy a wood dowel. I had some card stock laying around so I said hey why not. I'm going build one for my Jayhawk kit when it arrives for the same reason, to epoxy the wood dowels and mount the canard fins. Took about an hour. Pictured 4" Patriot nose cone.

Your bench looks brand new. Do you ever build rockets on it? Or is this a separate bench used for taking pics? That cutting mat looks like it has never seen the edge of a blade! And your supplies are lined up so neat and clean....hmmmmm. Somethin' smellin' kinda fishy here AB.

Nice cone cradle btw.

Your bench looks brand new. Do you ever build rockets on it? Or is this a separate bench used for taking pics? That cutting mat looks like it has never seen the edge of a blade! And your supplies are lined up so neat and clean....hmmmmm. Somethin' smellin' kinda fishy here AB.

Nice cone cradle btw.

I take care of my stuff and run a clean shop. I have everything in order Mr. Gary :):)

Back