• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Coast X-Wing + Xtra Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dseter

Reaction score
Built and Flown once North Coast X-Wing with replacement parts, some used, some new, no parachute. 29 MM G motor beast which has been modified from the Estes rear-ejection to nose cone front end ejection. $50

My first NCR X-wing was built stock even though I didn't like the idea of the rear ejection for the chute. Naturally, it blasted the chute clean off and became a lawn dart. I salvaged what I could from it, and also had a pile of other parts that are normally removed from flight and ordered another. I modified the bulk head pieces using the largest diameter tube I could install and put a tube coupler in the cone section along with the required extra weight for proper CG. This one flew like a champ on an Aerotech G125-5 and ejected the chute nicely out the front. I have no idea as yet on shipping costs, this is just a feeler to see if someone wants the rocket and extra parts for $50. No parachute included as it really needs something like a 46 or 48 inch x-form. Not sure why I painted it the horrible grey either, apologies to George and all those Star Wars fans. It shouldn't be too difficult to repaint and detail if you like doing that kind of stuff.

Xwing1.jpg

Xwing2.jpg

Xwing3.jpg

Xwingparts.jpg

Back