• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold North Coast Rocketry Bomarc kit, opened but believed to be complete

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justgeorge

Reaction score
Estes North Coast rocketry bomarc kit. I bought this used many years ago and never did anything with it. I believe it's complete the only thing I'm confused about is why the main body tube is longer than the Box.

Located in the Cincinnati area, willing to ship by taking it to a UPS store and letting them package it and ship it.
$100 plus shipping

Attachments

• 15448872958022622395595200654569.jpg
    15448872958022622395595200654569.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 106
Estes North Coast rocketry bomarc kit. I bought this used many years ago and never did anything with it. I believe it's complete the only thing I'm confused about is why the main body tube is longer than the Box.

Located in the Cincinnati area, willing to ship by taking it to a UPS store and letting them package it and ship it.
$100 plus shipping
Tube is longer than the box because there were 2 - 3 inch tubes included in the kit, The short section went on the aft end. This was installed when installing the motor mount. If the coupler, tube and motor mount are not installed I might be interested. I flew one for years that I modified for 38mm.

Thanks. I took a closer look at it and yes indeed I did start it and install the motor mount. I don't even remember doing that it's been a few years lol.

$100 plus shipping

pretty sweet kit but i highly suggest packing it and getting shipping label online for UPS. those stores are franchise operations and charge a left leg for packaging and even the shipping labels. wouldnt be surprised if it ended up costing $100+ to pack and ship at a UPS store.

Back