North Coast Eliminator Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Garretson

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
They're installing a new hardwood floor in my kitchen tomorrow, and when I was cleaning out my pantry I stumbled upon several old North Coast by Estes kits that I never got around to build. All but one of them are still in sealed boxes. However, one kit - The Eliminator - was open. I took a minute to check it out and noticed that the instructions were missing.

Does anyone know where I can locate a copy of the instructions? I know that I will have to make some modifications since the NCR motors back then were a proprietary size that's no longer available I believe.

It looks pretty straight forward to build, but I'd prefer to have the original instructions to guide me through it.

I purchased it in the early to mid nighties, and it's the model with the "hard" plastics nosecone as opposed to the foam one.

If anyone can help me out, or point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Michael

Scott_650. Thanks for the info. This will give me more than I need. I sure do appreciate it.

jd2cylman. Not sure what you mean by jimZ? If you're asking if that's me. Nope. Sorry.
No problem!

JimZ is James Zalewski - he maintains a great website that archives 100s of scanned instructions, decals and fin patterns from Centuri, Estes, MPC, etc kits. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like any of the NCR by Estes instructions are there.

http://www.spacemodeling.org/jimz/

Wow! Well I now know where I'm going to be spending all my free time for the next couple of weeks. Thanks so much. The Model Rocket Building blog I've seen liked to here before. It's a great site. The others are new to me. Can't wait to dive in and spend a few hours looking around when I get home tonight. Thanks again.

Back