nOObs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Ever have that dream where you are sent back to kindergarden? Adult sitting in those little kiddy chairs?

I have that feeling right now.

2nd post

I feel like a nOOb :p

Going be hard getting used to not having around 5300 posts.

I bet even Jim Flis feels like a nOOb here :p

Last edited:
Ever have that dream where you are sent back to kindergarden? Adult sitting in those little kiddy chairs?

2nd post

Going be hard getting used to hot having around 5300 posts.

It'll definitely take a while to regain my posts (I don't even remember what I was at - it was over 8k, and it might have been approaching 9k, but I'm not sure).

Kind of an odd feeling, but post count isn't what matters anyways :)

Now, if we could get back the information in the hundreds of thousands of lost posts...

It'll definitely take a while to regain my posts (I don't even remember what I was at - it was over 8k, and it might have been approaching 9k, but I'm not sure).

Now, if we could get back the information in the hundreds of thousands of lost posts...

Ditto. I really hope it will be recoverable. There was so much information that I kept going back to over and over. I probably learned everything I know about rocketry from everything that was there.

Kind of like you hit "Reset" on your online legacy.

For me, that might not be a bad thing... :rolleyes:

Mark \\.

q00u

Last edited:

I agree that the information that was lost is a tragedy but the outlet is still here and the people who have the information will repeat it as needed so in time it to will return. so instead of doing a search for what ever now we have to ask again.

2nd post

Going be hard getting used to not having around 5300 posts.

I too fill like a noob, though I had only 498 posts when TRF went down. And you feel 10x noob! https://rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?p=2955

Back