No longer staying logged in

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

A Person
Reaction score
I have the box checked to keep me logged in, however, every time I close the tab I have to log back into. I'm not evening closing my browser just simply closing a tab and opening a new one. It just started today, so is it a bug for a new change?

kuririn

BARGeezer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Edited.
I have the same problem with one computer. When I click on the bookmark it opens in the unlogged users page, and I have to sign in even though I checked "stay logged in" each time I sign in.
However the other computer does not have this problem.
Both are using Edge for the browser, and both received an update to Windows 10 a couple of days ago, but don't know if that's related.

Last edited:

kuririn

BARGeezer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, the problem seems to be with the old bookmark. When I sign in and save the new bookmark and delete the old one it takes me to the home page already logged in. Easy fix. Wonder what caused it?

kuririn

BARGeezer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Logged in, saved the page that comes up after you log in as a new bookmark (save to favorites), and deleted the old bookmark.
See pic below, the save to favorites icon is the star above the cursor in the upper right corner of your MS Edge browser.
0913190001.jpg

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
There were some issues, they should be fixed now. If anyone is having log in or staying logged in problems, please let me know.

Bat-mite

Rocketeer in MD
Reaction score
And here I thought you'd finally found a way to keep Trevor out.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
Not only does not keep me logged in as of now.....I'm logged in on one tab and must log in on another.

Also my computer now flashes in red "non-secure dangerous website."

Just now had to re-log in to post this.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Can you try it now, there has been some work done on the site that should fix it.

Latest posts