No Longer Receiving Daily Forum Activity Email

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

JLP1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Up to this week I had been receiving an daily email showing forum activity from the previous day. They stopped this week anybody else having that problem?

heada

Reaction score
I have that disabled but have you checked in your profile to make sure its still enabled for you?

Profile - Preferences

JLP1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yep checked the profile privacy and preferences pages and all the boxes were checked. The last one I received was last Thursday 5/7.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Yep checked the profile privacy and preferences pages and all the boxes were checked. The last one I received was last Thursday 5/7.
Are you getting other emails from the forum? I'm going to send you one just to test the mail server.

DaveRKP

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same issue, except my last received was Monday (5/11). Thought I saw some message earlier this morning that my email was invalid, but checked my profile and all was defined correctly. Don't see anything now.
Checked spam folder to make sure the updates weren't sent there - didn't find any. Seem to be receiving mail from other sources with no issues.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Thanks @DaveRKP I have sent you an email from the forum, please let me know when or if you get it. The sample took me a couple of minutes for me to receive it. Let me know please.

JLP1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Angie I rechecked everything and it all seems correct, I checked my mailbox and spam folder and there are no emails from the forum. I did receive the chat message from you concerning the TRF stickers so that part is working just no email.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Angie I rechecked everything and it all seems correct, I checked my mailbox and spam folder and there are no emails from the forum. I did receive the chat message from you concerning the TRF stickers so that part is working just no email.
Send me your email address via private conversation. Something is strange.

DaveRKP

Reaction score
Thanks @DaveRKP I have sent you an email from the forum, please let me know when or if you get it. The sample took me a couple of minutes for me to receive it. Let me know please.
Angie, No email received after your message. Check the spam / trash folder and did not see anything there either.

Appreciate the assistance!

DaveRKP

Reaction score
Angie, FYI - I noted that I the emails did resume. First send out yesterday at 12:45pm followed by this morning at 6:10am.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Thank you, the tweaking mail server is fixed.