Nike-Smoke font

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTimm

Reaction score
Here are a few examples of real Nike-Smoke stenciling.

I have a Stencil cutter at work and found a match when I did my Smoke (close anyway). I think it may have been STENCIL CROAT but I won't swear to it. I can check on monday an post if no one has given a positive ID by then.

Nike-Smoke-Faunt-A.jpg

-Hijack alert-

I have several Nike Smoke decals from Cosmodrome that were made for their 2.6" Nike Smoke kit...I don't know if it is the correct font, but they sure look good, and can be scaled-up or down depending on your needs.

I will send a pair to you within the Con US for $3.00, add $1.00 for each additional pair.

Nike_smole_decal.jpg

Last edited:
-Hijack alert-

I have several Nike Smoke decals from Cosmodrome that were made for their 2.6" Nike Smoke kit...I don't know if it is the correct font, but they sure look good, and can be scaled-up or down depending on your needs.

I will send a pair to you within the Con US for $3.00, add $1.00 for each additional pair.

They are as correct as I could get them. I believe that I started with a stencil font and then modified them to match as closely as I could.

I have a Stencil cutter at work and found a match when I did my Smoke (close anyway). I think it may have been STENCIL CROAT but I won't swear to it. I can check on monday an post if no one has given a positive ID by then.
I have the same at my work. Stencils look more authentic on large rockets.

Back