Nike Smoke Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_taylor

Reaction score
Hi
does anyone have any info on making Scale Nike smoke decals? like what sizes and the type of font, as there are a few people on here building Nike smokes (Polecat 1/3 scale Nike's!) but i haven't seen any info on decals and now i need some for my Nike

thanks

The only decals on the Nike Smoke is one "UNITED STATES" in large stenciled letters.

Find out what size you need and go to a local marina (gee, you live on an island, that shouldn't be hard).

See if you can find someone that can cut vinyl lettering like for the name on the rear of a boat.

sandman

ahh yes but thing this is how do i find out what size i need? ROTW doesn't have any details on the decals

thanks

This ones is at the best angle for sizing based on motor diameter.

By those pix, I'd want to say that it is about 5-6 inches tall, if the body diameter is 16".

Jason

does anyone have any info on making Scale Nike smoke decals?

Hey, I'm sure you know this already, but my TARC team is cutting custom vinyl to sell. If the decal is around 3" tall, we can get it to you for about $5. Just email me at [email protected] if you would like an exact quote.
Thanks.

rocketsonly,

I wasn't trying to ignore you, in fact I thought of you first!

But look at matt's location. Auckland, N.Z.

New Zealand is a long ways away, the shipping may be kinda high.

But, maybe not.

sandman

It wouldn't cost too much. Maybe $2? I've shipped small packages to Japan for about $3 via USPS.

Back