• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nike Hercules Partial Build - 80" Tall, 22.75" Fin Span

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
For sale is the unbuilt booster section of an upscale Nike Hercules. This item will come with the full Rocksim file so you can finish the build, but you're going to need a 3D printer or a fabricator to create the transition section along with the ability to source or cut the forward canard fins, provide all the components for what is not shown in the photos (nosecone, canard fins, transition section, centering rings in the sustainer at the transitions, etc).

This is one of the many project builds that I will never do and came as part of a lot of items I purchased a few months back from a Tripoli L3 flier. When constructed, this rocket will stand 7.5' tall and have a maximum outer diameter of approximately 7" (inches). It's a complicated and very technical build...

The sections that have already been cut from G10 fiberglass are shown in the photos. This includes the booster motor mounts (4 of them in 38mm), centering rings, outer motor tubes per the scale design, precision cut airfoil G10 fins, and the G10 assembly sections to hold the 4 airframes/motor mounts together.

I can provide a few more photos upon request, but it's all pretty much covered in the photos shown.

$265 shipped to the USA. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please. Thank you! S

IMG_4122.JPG IMG_5365.JPG IMG_4123.JPG IMG_4128.JPG IMG_4129.JPG IMG_4130.JPG IMG_4131.JPG IMG_5363.JPG IMG_5366.JPG Nike Med.jpg

Latest posts

Back