Nice link...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get a "page cannot be displayed" error on the link. hmmm...

I'm at a loss here... I've tried pretty much everything and no joy.:(

I keep getting a server down or DNS error.

But on another note... How does the forum perform in Opera? I have not looked at Opera in a long time. I'm curious how the forum looks and performs in that browser. Maybe it is time to give Opera another look.

It looks pretty good, though the colored backgrounds are not visible - the page is all white - so the pieces of the threads are not as well seperated as in the other browsers. Do you use style sheets for that? The basic page layout holds up well.

Actually Opera is supposed to be the closest to compliance w/ the HTML standards of any major browser. I try to use a lot of browsers to check out my web designs. They have a free version w/ a banner type add at the top, or you can get a bannerless version when you pay a registration fee.

Milo....

you must be having problems somewhere in your ISP or network connections. His link works fine for me.

You're right - nice link. Thanks.

Woah... a 19-year revival. Amazing! By far the most I’ve ever seen. ;)

(Nice pictures too!)

An extraordinary image; it's also known as Abell 85 according to the source. I also dabble in astronomy; I've never seen or heard of it, and it's apparently so dim that it's not in any of my astronomical databases. 131 hours exposure, through a very expensive remote-controlled 14" telescope, on a mountain, under much darker conditions than I'll ever see in my moderately light-polluted rural NY skies. Rockets are a cheap hobby compared to astrophotography!

Latest posts

Back