NewWay Angled Invader

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GIMMIE! I have an Alien Invader but I lost the decals a long time ago. This will have to be added to the collection. I just got my first New Way kit (Too Square) and I love it.

Now, this really looks like an Alien Invader-type rocket. Great work NewWay keep it up.

Well, I talked to Randy this morning about the kits and he added them today. I just checked eRockets and they are already sold out. Sorry guys, I only took 10 to Randy. Our buddy Lee at Merlin Missiles will have 5 at the National Sport Launch in South Carolina this coming weekend. I’m currently on a family vacation, but will have another 10 ready for eRockets next week.

Well, I talked to Randy this morning about the kits and he added them today. I just checked eRockets and they are already sold out. Sorry guys, I only took 10 to Randy. Our buddy Lee at Merlin Missiles will have 5 at the National Sport Launch in South Carolina this coming weekend. I’m currently on a family vacation, but will have another 10 ready for eRockets next week.
Cool - thanks/.

The NewWay section is immediately behind where I sit during the club's weekly meeting at eRockets. I can literally turn around and grab a NewWay kit off the peg board. Needless to say, I have a number of Rick's awesome kits. I just finished the Steamliner and hope to fly it Saturday.

I just purchased 2 New Way kits from erockets. Very impressed with the kit. It's been years since I built a low power rocket. Kits includes a number of thing I never seen in a Estes kit.

Picked mine up yesterday. Had a chance to catch up with randy and attended one of their launches as a spectator. Will need to take some rockets for the next trip.

Back