Newbie in OpenRocket needs your help lads!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearce

Reaction score
I am new to openrocket. I cant run the sims because of errors and i cant even send a bug report. I deleted all of my old java files and re-downloaded the new version but no progress...

I have pasted the pictures of my pc screen so you all can see the problem.

IMG_8074.jpgIMG_8075.jpg

As always, it is necessary to have complete information before we have any chance of helping.
1) What version are you running?
2) JAR file or packaged installer?
3) What exact OS version?
4) What exactly were you doing when it threw the exception?

As always, it is necessary to have complete information before we have any chance of helping.
1) What version are you running?
2) JAR file or packaged installer?
3) What exact OS version?
4) What exactly were you doing when it threw the exception?
1)Openrocket-15.03-installer
2) I guess installer
3)Windows10 and i downloaded java setup8u351
4)Was trying to simulate flight hence retrieve plots with apogee,velocity distribution etc

1) The installers are self-contained, and do not require you to install java on your machine (it doesn't hurt but it's unnecessary; if you don't need it for anything else then I recommend uninstalling it)

2) Please post the ORK file (sorry, should have asked for that in the first place)

3) Please try beta 5 and see if you still get the crash: https://openrocket.info/downloads.html?vers=22.02.beta.05

this is a file i have been playing with. It was made by my team mate just to familirise ourselves with openrocket...

Attachments

• rocket.ork
    129.3 KB · Views: 1
Back