Newb

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwoopDog

Reaction score
Hi. Im new to the forum. I like to make rockets from common items. kits have a lot of engineering that becomes evident when starting from sratch. Rockets are fun. Seeing other peoples creativity and hard work come to life once a month. I like when they go out of sight and are never heard from again. I imagine they made it.

Welcome! There is more useful info that anyone can possibly use, here on TRF. Ask, but do a few searches before asking, as many of the common questions have already been answered. And get OpenRocket; it's free and incredibly useful. There are literally hundreds of OR (and Rocksim, which OR can open) files out there for kits and for scratchbuilt rockets.

Best -- Terry

The most precious time is indeed range time, especially when you get to share that with others.

Happy building! And remember, pointy end goes up!

I like when they go out of sight and are never heard from again. I imagine they made it.

I suppose you can say that in private, but on a public forum where non-rocketeers could be wondering what rocketeers are up to, it's probably better to sound like a safe person 😇.

In any case, I haven't launched in over a year so better listen to others instead.

:welcome:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back