New Year

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavRedf

Reaction score
Happy new year to all here.
Have a good time tonight and don't drink too much (if you can do both)

David

I've spent the last 3 days in bed while on vacation. I've been sick with a fever and flu-like symptoms. All hasn't been lost since the weather has been incredibly terrible. I'm hoping that the wishes of health and prosperity come true as I am certainly in need of both for 2004. I just hope to get better by this evening so that I can enjoy the rest of my vacation here in Hawaii. On the bright side, I'm glad I didn't delay the Tour de Deuce flights. The weather is certainly not good for rocketry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! Best wishes for unregulated rocketry! See you all next year! :D

Happy New Year!

Everyone's first resolution MUST be to "Fly more rockets!" I know mine is;)

**my** new years resolution is to work harder to keep errors from our kits... :)

Every once in a while (not often, but far too often for my tastes), I get an email about a missing fin pattern sheet or some such. I will be working to put controls in place on our line to keep such errors growing smaller and smaller over time.

I'm also going to resolve to keep web site updates more current and timely.

and, as God is my witness, I am going to petition Heaven for a 36 hour day, dag-nabit!

:D

Happy New Year guys

Jim you may of got the first post of the new year but i saw it before all of you :D :D (new years day, not the post)

Happy New Year People!

:D

I was in a bit of a 2 & 8 last night, and I'm paying for it today. A constant supply of Earl Grey should help.

Originally posted by jflis
did I get the first post of 2004??? :D :D :D

Yes you did..... I was too busy outside putting on my semi-annual firework show....... I love shooting fireworks over a lake........ My favorite ones are the Mortars (spellling??)

I just had bottle rockets...still fun and drives the dogs crazy!

Happy New Year!!

sandman

yeah that sums it up...

i spent the last few minutes of new years working on an a graphic for my clan... missed the ny ball drop by 4 minutes... played battlefield 1942 till 4 am with my buddies... good times...

Back