New Year

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I don't have anybody to kiss on this New Years (which is a custom in these parts) I give a great big ole BEAR HUG to all the TRF'rs tonight.

Since I don't have anybody to kiss on this New Years (which is a custom in these parts) I give a great big ole BEAR HUG to all the TRF'rs tonight.

Offered FyrWrx Dave a Chaste Handshake or Hug to ring in the New Year and he passed !

Hopefully will be 'building' in the New Year soon .

Kenny

Since we are each recovering from a battle with an annoying cold virus, Bracha and I came home early from our neighbor's New Year's Eve party. So, we're now at home watching TV.

After Dick Clark died earlier this year, I had to wonder, for a moment, if his passing weren't a greater portent of the end of the world than the Mayan calendar thing. After all, how can we properly welcome a New Year without Dick Clark? As it turns out, ABC's New Year's coverage is a nice tribute to Dick Clark.

Bracha and I extend to y'all our warmest wishes for a wonderful new year!

-- Roger

Happy New Year to Young and Old.
For the Young'uns, "You ain't seen nothing yet"!
For us Oldies, We Made it Again!!!!!

Happy new year - I actually have been in 2013 for almost 7 hours.

About 30 minutes to go.... so Happy New Year to all. I hope the new one will be better than this one was for me. 2012 wasn't good for the most part.

Back