New Year, New Rocket!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EPflyer

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I started building a new rocket over the Christmas weekend and finished the construction over New Years weekend. The rocket uses a BT-60 body tube about the same length as a Vagabond with a 24mm motor mount. I assembled an Eggtimer Quark to make it dual deploy with an Ebay kit from Apogee Components. The clamp in the photo is holding the switch while the epoxy cures. Open Rocket sims this rocket at 529 meters with an AeroTech E18W. Now to fill, prime and paint.
Rocket, Rock and Roll and a cold one.

QuarkInstall.jpg

Very Nice! Can't go wrong with some rock & roll and a cold one. Be sure to post some pics of your project when it's done. ( a flight video would be cool too ) :)

I started building a new rocket over the Christmas weekend and finished the construction over New Years weekend. The rocket uses a BT-60 body tube about the same length as a Vagabond with a 24mm motor mount. I assembled an Eggtimer Quark to make it dual deploy with an Ebay kit from Apogee Components. The clamp in the photo is holding the switch while the epoxy cures. Open Rocket sims this rocket at 529 meters with an AeroTech E18W. Now to fill, prime and paint.
Rocket, Rock and Roll and a cold one.

View attachment 444982
So is Bud Light used to fill spirals or some other building material??

Back