New Web Store Open

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
I have finally written most of the pages/script for the web store and got the server running now. So please take a browse let me know what you think. I have about 4 or 5 more pages to add. but the web store is about 70% stocked. I now use flat rate shipping based on dollar amount. Please drop by look around and even feel free to make a purchase or two.

Again I would like to express the great people here who have supported our online store in the past.

Uncle Mikes Rocket Shack WWW Store

coolness.

Your email image is broken, and sending to the wrong address (you have it as comcst.net where it should be comcast.net).

mike,your store is coming along nicely but it might seem a little inappropiate to knock other stores or sellers as the introduction paragraph to your store. but thats your call

Originally posted by solrules
coolness.

Your email image is broken, and sending to the wrong address (you have it as comcst.net where it should be comcast.net).

Yes in my haste to get most of it up today, I have fat fingered several keys :). Thanks for looking and thanks for letting me know. I have fixed the broken link.

Originally posted by stymye
mike,your store is coming along nicely but it might seem a little inappropiate to knock other stores or sellers as the introduction paragraph to your store. but thats your call

andy

I just basically cut and pasted alot of the old text from the Ebay store in the new one, as soon as I get the rest of the script/html written Im going to change alot of the text. Im glad you like what you saw so far.

Bump!

Just recently ordered from Mike for the first time. Great service! Do not hesitate to order from him! Great prices too.

Thanks Mike!

Scott

My finger's been twitching on the "Add to Cart" on that Geminee Thunder. I should wait to make sure Santa didn't beat me to the punch though. You should sell clip-whips though for the Hydra.

I've ordered from Uncle Mike and also found great service. Less than 24 hour turnaround from the time I ordered to the time he shipped. He's channeling Jim Flis.

UncleMIke

Have you heard anything from WestWayne on their threatened release of a 24mm Birdie?

Al

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
UncleMIke

Have you heard anything from WestWayne on their threatened release of a 24mm Birdie?

Al
I talked to Rick of WWR (He lives only a few miles from me). Unfortunetly him and his wife have been dealing with a very sick child, Im not clear as to the illness. but there son has been in and out of hospitals for the last 3 months, so most of the work on there future releases are on hold until this is cleared up. He has told me to say thanks to everyone for the support, they have sold over 650 Birdies. The materials for the 24 & 29mm bird were ordered for an initial small kit run to test the design. We are going to hopefully get together and sit down to see if he can give me a start on at least the 24mm bird. I might be able to get it started, but for now its on hold. I will post info as it becomes available.

Originally posted by KermieD
My finger's been twitching on the "Add to Cart" on that Geminee Thunder. I should wait to make sure Santa didn't beat me to the punch though. You should sell clip-whips though for the Hydra.

We are going to soon be offering clip whips and ,homemade nylon parachutes In the future. as soon as I figure out how to use my wifes new sewing machine :). And get the time to put some clip whips together. All of you customers are great and we strive to give you all 150% satisfaction. but sometimes there just arent enough hours in a day to start making your own line of product. this is pretty much a one man show. There are days I get 20+ orders to ship out and I want to make sure you guys have your kits/supplies shipped the SAME day you pay for them. I will not start sacrificing fast turnaround on your orders just to make a few bucks on homemade products. All of you here on TRF and the Web are my lifeblood ,and getting your stuff to you as fast as I can is my #1 priority.

Thanks for all your support
"Uncle" Mike

Originally posted by illini
I've ordered from Uncle Mike and also found great service. Less than 24 hour turnaround from the time I ordered to the time he shipped. He's channeling Jim Flis.

Im very proud to have my customer support compared to Jim Flis. Must mean were doing something right:)

thanks for all your support

Back