New Way N-21 help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvryThngIsAOk

Reaction score
Puchased this kit from eRockets along with 4 other New Way kits.
After completing the build I discovered there are no decals in the kit.
I have tried to contact them via their website but the contact us link but the form says”This form has reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this period. Please try again later. If you are the administrator of this form, please log into the system and review your account settings.” And wont take any entries
Sent a PM thru their facebook page but no response after 3 weeks.
Last option was to just order another thru eRockets but irs out of stock now.
Does anybody have a set they can scan and send me?
Thanks

Puchased this kit from eRockets along with 4 other New Way kits.
After completing the build I discovered there are no decals in the kit.
I have tried to contact them via their website but the contact us link but the form says”This form has reached the maximum number of entries allowed for this period. Please try again later. If you are the administrator of this form, please log into the system and review your account settings.” And wont take any entries
Sent a PM thru their facebook page but no response after 3 weeks.
Last option was to just order another thru eRockets but irs out of stock now.
Does anybody have a set they can scan and send me?
Thanks
Sorry you haven’t been able to get through to me. The website is outdated and we haven’t been able to fix the mailbox. Several years ago a friend created the Facebook page and after I left the job where he worked, I never got the password and basically forgot about it. If you would have contacted eRockets, Randy would have contacted me. Again, sorry for the communication breakdown. Just PM me your mailing address and I will send you the decals for the N-21.

Rick Randol
NewWay

Sorry you haven’t been able to get through to me. The website is outdated and we haven’t been able to fix the mailbox. Several years ago a friend created the Facebook page and after I left the job where he worked, I never got the password and basically forgot about it. If you would have contacted eRockets, Randy would have contacted me. Again, sorry for the communication breakdown. Just PM me your mailing address and I will send you the decals for the N-21.

Rick Randol
NewWay
Thanks Rick.
I sent you my address via PM
Any iodate on the Saturn 4?

Thanks Rick.
I sent you my address via PM
Any iodate on the Saturn 4?
Your decals are on their way.
The Saturn IV has been problematic. The main issue is the 3D printed top portion. The printer doesn’t want to print it right. We’re working on redesigning it. And the weather here has not been good for test flying. Not to mention that I have been pretty ill for the last 5 months but, I’m on the road to recovery. So, still working on it but, it’s on the back burner a bit.

Well thanks for the decals! But I am sorry to hear about your illness. We will
Keep you in our prayers.

Back