New Way MMX and Semroc MMX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdjsky01

Kim's Rocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
So a few days ago, when I did not know my only vehicle would be totaled where it was parked, sending me into a financial tailspin,
I order from eRockets

New Way MX 2x4
New Way MX See Thru
and a Semroc MX Hawk

not of course that a lousy $40 would not make a hill of beans difference to my current predicament. :)

I must say eRockets service was OUTSTANDING. Shipping was fast and quick! Thank you (Randy?)

MMX-Rockets-00015.JPG

MMX-Rockets-00014.JPG

MMX-Rockets-00013.JPG

MMX-Rockets-00012.JPG

I love my Flis MMX rockets. I have documented their flights on RocketReviews.com (which I also love JonRocket and Roger!)
People are always surprised how well my MMX Duece, Dead Ringer, or MudWasp perform. They are so used to the little plastic bricks
quest first sold. (And they are amazed I get the streamers out... which makes me feel pretty good!)

Can't wait to get started on one of them... but which...??? Yeah... the Hawk right?

I just received that Hawk a few days ago myself. It will be my next build for sure. Couldn't agree more that eRockets seems ace when it comes to service!

Back