New Vendor: JonRocket.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
Hello,

We are pleased to announce the "pre-grand opening" of our new website: www.jonrocket.com.

We specialize in small rocket manufacturers and are initially selling Sunward, Semroc, Edmonds, Starlight, and Custom at prices significantly lower than the suggested retail price. More manufacturer's and more mid-power rockets will be added to our inventory in the near future.

This is a chance to sample rocket kits from manufacturers other than the "big boys" Estes, Quest etc... without having to pay a seperate shipping price from each company. As a matter of fact shipping is FREE on all orders over 20.00!

Feel free to snoop around and let us know of any broken links, mistakes, etc, that you find. Hopefully, we'll get the bugs worked out real quick.

If you have any questions or comments please direct them to: [email protected] or [email protected].

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur
www.jonrocket.com

Looks like a really good place to shop, and I am looking forward to seeing your website up & running

I didn't see Fliskits in your list-----are they one of the "big boys?"

And welcome to TRF! Come back often!

Cool! Free shipping on orders over $20. Is this an introductory thing, or is that going to be your standard policy?

Thanks for the positive response to the website. As you can see we are still in the "start up" phase.

Questions: Fliskits is on our short list of manufacturers to add. We have 1 company confirmed and 1 we're working on confirming. After that there are 2 or 3 that we have had contact with and will probably be adding in the near future (fliskits is one of these), and at least 6 others on the "long list". As you can see, rockets are our main priority. The tubes, parachutes, nose cones etc... will come later.

Shipping: The free shipping will usually be via first class mail depending on the weight. We pack our items well and take pride in the fact that we have never had a damaged item. We will be happy to make special arrangments for altenative shipping via UPS or FedEx when the need arrises. The plan is to leave the shipping free for orders over 20.00. We've done the math, and as long as every order isn't 20.05 it should work. Also, for those of you in the U.K., we're working on getting a plateau for free shipping to you too!

Again, thanks for the positive response. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

John (not Jon) Arthur
www.jonrocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
Thanks for the positive response to the website. As you can see we are still in the "start up" phase.

Shipping: The free shipping will usually be via first class mail depending on the weight. ...... Also, for those of you in the U.K., we're working on getting a plateau for free shipping to you too!

Again, thanks for the positive response. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

John (not Jon) Arthur
www.jonrocket.com

Will orders less than 20.00 be first class as well?

Yes, we will be using first class and priority mail most of the time. We will use UPS, FedEx and parcel post on an as needed basis.

John (not Jon) Arthur
www.jonrocket.com

How soon do you plan on adding the nose cones?

Will you be carrying Custom (brand) nose cones?

Thanks! Great site! You will be getting some of my business in the near future!

We will be carrying the nose cones by the end of April. We plan to carry nose cones and tubes from Custom. As for the balsa nose cones, we're gonna have them, but we haven't yet decided where to get them.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.jonrocket.com

Well, I've bookmarked your site and will keep an eye out for those Custom cones - I need to order 2 or 5 or so, but can stand to wait and get a rocket or two while I'm at it.... :cool:

Great site, John! May you have a very prosperous and successful future.

NOW we know where all those kits were going!

Back